SIGN Me up
get weekly emails with the latest tips to help grow your business
type below and hit enter
I'm Jessica (my friends call me Breezy) and I am a photographer serving the Sioux City area.
Read more about me
It’s that time of year again where you can find Gift Guides around every single corner of the internet. Search gift guide on Pinterest and you could be scrolling for days. I am going to add to the noise, but give it my own twist: PINK on PINK on PINK!
1. Any letter board: Letter boards are a trendy item that don’t seem to be going away! I love mine and anyone with a quirky, creative mind will too!
2. All In Good Taste by Kate Spade: I recently added this book to my stacks of all pink covers and it’s gorgeous! It’s also a good read!
3. Kawaii Doodle Class: I snagged a copy of this for $9 at Barnes and Nobel and love it! It’s step by step explanations of how to draw different Kawaii doodle characters.
4. Burt’s Bees Chapstick: I highly recommend ANY Burt’s Bees Chapstick, but their new Watermelon flavor is amazing AND has a pink cap! Double jackpot.
5. Macarons: These are fun pastry cookies that can be purchased at different bakeries and I’ve seen them at a lot of mall kiosks now too. They can be in many colors, but of course, shades of pink will be your best bet.
6. Powersheets by Cultivate What Matters: I am obsessed with my Powersheets planner, and if your pink lover is a list making, goal oriented type of girl, she will too!
7. Zebra Mildliners: These are the absolute best mild tone highlighters!! There are several shades of pink throughout different packs!
8. Truly Pink by Vera Wang: Who wouldn’t want a signature scent that’s both their favorite color AND a matching title?
9. Flamingo Pink Instax Camera: My son and I have a blast with our Fujifilm instant camera and I’ve been drooling over this pink color all year!
10. Pink Florals: Any creative minded woman probably has a home office of her own to work and craft in. These awesome silk arrangements would make perfect decor to match any style!
For tips and updates follow me on Insta @jessica_brees