It’s that time of year again where you can find Gift Guides around every single corner of the internet. Search gift guide on Pinterest and you could be scrolling for days. I am going to add to the noise, but give it my own twist: PINK on PINK on PINK! a gift guide for pink […]
It’s that time of year again where you can find Gift Guides around every single corner of the internet. Search gift guide on Pinterest and you could be scrolling for days. I am going to add to the noise, but give it my own twist: PINK on PINK on PINK!
1. Any letter board: Letter boards are a trendy item that don’t seem to be going away! I love mine and anyone with a quirky, creative mind will too!
2. All In Good Taste by Kate Spade: I recently added this book to my stacks of all pink covers and it’s gorgeous! It’s also a good read!
3. Kawaii Doodle Class: I snagged a copy of this for $9 at Barnes and Nobel and love it! It’s step by step explanations of how to draw different Kawaii doodle characters.
4. Burt’s Bees Chapstick: I highly recommend ANY Burt’s Bees Chapstick, but their new Watermelon flavor is amazing AND has a pink cap! Double jackpot.
5. Macarons: These are fun pastry cookies that can be purchased at different bakeries and I’ve seen them at a lot of mall kiosks now too. They can be in many colors, but of course, shades of pink will be your best bet.
6. Powersheets by Cultivate What Matters: I am obsessed with my Powersheets planner, and if your pink lover is a list making, goal oriented type of girl, she will too!
7. Zebra Mildliners: These are the absolute best mild tone highlighters!! There are several shades of pink throughout different packs!
8. Truly Pink by Vera Wang: Who wouldn’t want a signature scent that’s both their favorite color AND a matching title?
9. Flamingo Pink Instax Camera: My son and I have a blast with our Fujifilm instant camera and I’ve been drooling over this pink color all year!
10. Pink Florals: Any creative minded woman probably has a home office of her own to work and craft in. These awesome silk arrangements would make perfect decor to match any style!
Ever wondered what programs I use in my business? My camera gear? My must-have photography products? Maybe just my favorite outfits to wear on wedding days? I've compiled a massive list of ALL my favorite things in every category!
SHOW ME IT ALL